To make your visit to St. Francisville's Audubon Pilgrimage the most enjoyable one possible, view the following suggestions and information.
1) Make your reservations early as possible. Local lodging can be found at St. Francisville lodging. There are two motels, one resort and numerous bed and breakfast in the immediate area. Every year the lodging establishments become sold out. If you have trouble finding a room, call the West Feliciana Historical Society Museum for available lodging around or nearby St. Francisville, 1 (800) 789-4221.
2) Review this site for Audubon Pilgrimage tours, extra sites, entertainment, etc.
3) When making lodging reservations ask your lodging contact any questions you may have. They are very knowledgeable on the festival and should be of great help.
4) Tickets can be purchased the days of the festivals. To purchase tickets visit the West Feliciana Historical Society Museum on Ferdinand Street in the historic district. Some lodging establishments may purchase your tickets for you but it is just as easy to purchase tickets at the museum where you can find more information. Tickets are not limited so there is no worry about obtaining them.
Advanced tickets can be purchased securely online. --Purchase Online Tickets--
5) If coming with a large group, it is best to purchase your tickets in advance. Festival administration can tailor your itinerary to meet your needs. Groups of 10 or more who purchase tickets in advance receive discounted ticket prices. Click here for more information on group tours.
6) For large groups it is recommended to make restaurant reservations in advance. Some restaurants will not take reservations for less than six people. If booking a group tour in advance, boxed and/or buffet style lunch can be provided on the grounds of one of our historic homes.
7) There are many small shops in St. Francisville and nearby. Plan some time to visit these quaint and unique sites. Shop information can be found at St. Francisville shops.
8) To complete your trip, check out the other activities St. Francisville has to offer such as golf, birding, wildlife parks, hiking, biking and plenty more.
9) With so much to see and do at the Audubon Pilgrimage and St. Francisville area, make your plans to come back soon.